TOP 5 REASONS TO CHOOSE CINCINNATI BELL INTERNET
- Love It Or Leave It 30-Day Money-Back GuaranteeCincinnati Bell is confident you’ll love your fioptics service so much that they offer a money-back guarantee if you don’t after 30 days of service. There’s comfort in buying with no strings attached.
- Get More Through BundlingCincinnati Bell offers plenty of bundling options that can combine your Internet, television, and phone services to help subscribers gain more services for their homes and save money in the process.
- Net Neutrality Means no Throttling or Prioritizing ServicesEnjoy unlimited data without worrying about losing speed. Cincinnati doesn’t stifle your speeds based on usage or plans.
- Over 700 Hotspots Available to SubscribersWhen you subscribe to Cincinnati Bell, you can enjoy the same high speeds and secure connections you do in your home at one of Cincinnati Bell’s 700+ WiFi hotspots.
- Award-Winning Online Protection With Internet SafeGuardInternet SafeGuard is available for $5.99/month to help protect you and your devices online without slowing down your experience. The service provides passwords, banking, browsing protection- and even your kid’s online activities with Family Rules.
Every Plan and Price for Every Internet Provider at Your Address.
CINCINNATI BELL AT A GLANCE
- Cincinnati Bell is available in 19 states and has been providing subscribers with quality telecommunication services since 1873.
- Beginning as a telegraph company, Cincinnati Bell has evolved to become a leading provider of television, Internet, phone and electrical services.
- Cincinnati Bell delivers blazing-fast Internet connections through cable, a digital subscriber line (DSL), and fiber Internet connections.
- With an increasing amount of investment, Cincinnati Bell’s Fioptics fiber network continues to expand and deliver some of the fastest speeds available in the United States, so that you can stream in 4K HD, play the latest online games, download with ease, and more.
Cincinnati Bell was founded in 1873 as the City and Suburban Telegraph Association. The company would later expand its focus from telegraphs to telephone services. Through several investments, acquisitions, sales, and mergers, the company we know today provides quality Internet, television, phone, and electrical services. As AT&T only owned a minority stake in the company under the old Bell System, Cincinnati Bell can continue to utilize the Bell name for its business and is the only company from the Baby Bells era to do so. Cincinnati Bell has subscribers throughout 4 states and is one of the top 10 largest fiber Internet providers in the country. Its Fioptics network continues to expand as more customers gain access to incredibly-fast broadband. Through its Fioptics TV offerings, customers receive access to impressive channel offerings and features. Subscribers can bundle Cincinnati Bell’s many services and save money.
INTERNET AVAILABILITY AND SPEEDS
How fast your home’s Internet speed will be is dependent upon many different factors. The distance in which your home is located from your Internet service provider (ISP), the connection type your home uses, and the plans that are available to your home will all play a role in how fast your connection will be.
Cincinnati Bell delivers speeds as low as 5 Mbps with a range that can expand up to 1000 Mbps. This range is perfect because users are given options for their own needs and budgets. Light, casual browsers looking to stay connected to the heaviest of online gamers or streamers- everyone can find a plan that works for their lifestyle. Cincinnati Bell also offers its Internet with unlimited data and no throttling. Available primarily in Hawaii, Indiana, Kentucky, and Ohio, subscribers can enjoy the Internet via cable, DSL, or fiber connections.
CINCINNATI BELL INTERNET PRICING, PLANS, AND PROMOTIONS
With so many speeds and services, Cincinnati Bell’s customers have a multitude of options to find an affordable plan or bundle that fits their needs. Prices and plans are always subject to change and it is important to remember that various factors could affect your monthly price including the location of your home, time-sensitive offers, and the plans/bundles offered at your address.
Customers looking for Internet-only offers can gain the perfect speeds for their personal needs:
- 5 Mbps is available for $34.99/month.
- 10-50 Mbps is available for $39.99/month.
- 500 Mbps-1000 Mbps plans are available for $79.99/month.
Bundling options are also available for many subscribers to help provide services:
- Fioptics Standard Bundle includes 500 Mbps and 55+ channels for $49.99/month.
- Fioptics Prime Bundle includes 500 Mbps and 190+ channels for $69.99/month.
- Fioptics Top Notch Bundle includes 500 Mbps and 305+ channels for $84.99/month.
It is important to note that to qualify for these Internet-only prices, you must be enrolled with Cincinnati Bell’s eBill subscription. Finding the perfect bundle for your home doesn’t have to be a hassle and the experts at BundleFinders.com are here to help you locate exactly what you need for your home. We work to provide consumers with the resources and information to develop an informed decision and locate the right plan for their needs. Contact us today to receive a personalized snapshot of what is available for your home.
WHO IS CINCINNATI BELL INTERNET RIGHT FOR?
Cincinnati Bell delivers quality, fast Internet connections within its network through plenty of plans and bundling options.
Finding the right ISP for your home rests on a variety of factors that will vary from individual to individual. Assessing your home’s speed needs and budget will help you find the right provider for you. Generally speaking, the best ISP for your home is going to be the company that can provide superior speeds for the lowest price in regards to features. Cincinnati Bell customers are in great hands as they can deliver affordable connections with some of the fastest speeds your home can ask for all while enjoying unlimited monthly data limits.
CINCINNATI BELL INTERNET REVIEWS AND CUSTOMER SATISFACTION
BundleFinders prides itself on providing customers with valuable information that can assist in their buyer’s journey. Finding the right ISP for your home isn’t always easy, however, with a little research, you can save money while finding the connection that works for you.
In addition to the information we provide, we always encourage our readers to conduct additional research independently and a great way to do so is through reading online reviews. Reviews are a great way to gain insight from fellow consumers on the expectations of a provider. While they may help you gain additional insight, we do also encourage our readers to exercise an appropriate amount of caution when reading reviews as some may come from a place of emotion and misrepresent the facts at hand. Furthermore, when dealing with large service areas such as Cincinnati Bell’s, it is important to remember that experiences will vary drastically on many different features due to location, services rendered, and more.