TOP REASONS TO CHOOSE CONSOLIDATED COMMUNICATIONS INTERNET
- Consolidated Communications Subscribers can Bundle and SaveWhen you subscribe to Consolidated Communications as your Internet service provider (ISP), you can bundle your Internet services with Consolidated’s other telecommunication services such as television, home phone, and home security.
- In-Home WiFi With Free Wireless Modem RentalQualified plans come with free wireless modem rental for your home’s WiFi. Connect your devices wirelessly without additional pesky modem rental fees each month. Surf the web with confidence through professional installation and a firewall built to protect your network.
- Excellent Customer Service With 24/7 Remote Premium Tech SupportConsolidated Communications takes pride in how we assist our subscribers. Customers can receive assistance 24/7, so you can gain peace of mind in knowing Consolidated Communications will be there for your day or night. Tech support is equipped to assist you with more than just its services but also other technical issues such as third-party devices, smartphones, and operating systems.
- Consolidated Communications Has the Experience you ExpectWith more than 125 years of providing telecommunication services to clients, you can trust that Consolidated Communications will provide attentive, innovative solutions for your Internet needs.
- No Data Caps Means You Get MoreWhen you subscribe to Consolidated Communications, there are no worries about running out of data and paying more through fees. Consolidated Communications Internet subscribers have no data caps and can surf, stream, and download at will.
CONSOLIDATED COMMUNICATIONS AT A GLANCE
- Consolidated Communications has been servicing clients for more than 125 years and has subscribers in 24 states.
- Consolidated Communications provides its subscribers with exceptional customer service and a tech support team that is designed to cater to your needs, even if they don’t involve your Internet service directly.
- In addition to providing reliable Internet connections, Consolidated Communications supplies a wide range of telecommunication services to its subscribers including TV, home phone, and home security. Subscribers can bundle their home services and save money.
- Through its fiber Internet connections, Consolidated Communications offers its subscribers lightning-fast speeds perfect for streaming your favorite shows in 4K HD, online gaming without lagging, and downloading files quickly across many devices.
Consolidated Communications was founded in Mattoon, Illinois in 1894 under the name Mattoon Telephone Company. After acquiring many other telecommunications companies during its 126-year history, Consolidated Communications was formed in its present form in 2002 once it was bought from McLeodUSA.
Consolidated Communications provides services ranging from television to Internet to home phone and even home security. Through its business offerings, subscribers can gain access to other offerings such as data networking and IT services. A top 10 provider in both fiber Internet and DSL, Consolidated Communications has expanded its various services across 24 states and is committed to investing in its future to provide quality telecommunication services.
INTERNET AVAILABILITY AND SPEEDS
Your home’s Internet speeds can vary by many factors. Some factors include the distance of your home’s service address to your Internet service provider (ISP), the type of Internet connection your home receives, and the plans available to your home.
Consolidated Communications offers its subscribers a variety of packages and speeds to fit different needs and budgets. Ranging from speeds under 1 Mbps to blazing-fast speeds of 1000 Mbps, Consolidated Communications provides speed for the lightest of users to modern homes with various devices and users. Data limits aren’t an issue for Consolidated Communications’ subscribers and with a reach that crosses 24 states, Consolidated Communications can provide a variety of connection types including cable, fiber, DSL, fixed wireless, and wireline, unlimited Internet access is available to millions of subscribers.
CONSOLIDATED COMMUNICATIONS INTERNET PRICING, PLANS, AND PROMOTIONS
A major provider in DSL and fiber Internet, Consolidated Communications’ many offerings and plans allow for affordable Internet plans that meet your needs. Prices, plans, and promotions may change due to time restraints, the location of your home, and other various factors.
Internet-only plans for Consolidated Communications customers give access to quick, quality Internet connections that subscribers can rely on; however, through bundling, subscribers gain access to additional savings and essential home services that will enhance their lives:
- Double Play:
- Television and Internet services delivered to your home.
- 20 Mbps.
- 165+ channels.
- Triple Play:
- Television, the Internet, and nationwide calling services for your home.
- 20 Mbps.
- 165+ channels.
- Unlimited nationwide calling.
Both bundle plans come with the potential to upgrade to 1000 Mbps where the service is available. Bundles and plans are always subject to change and some prices may be connected to promotional offerings. BundleFinders.com works hard to provide consumers with the resources they need to research and identify the proper Internet plans or bundles for their needs. To find the perfect Internet plans for your address, contact us today for a personalized list of plans and providers are available to your home.
WHO IS CONSOLIDATED COMMUNICATIONS INTERNET RIGHT FOR?
Through robust Internet offerings and high-speed, reliable connections, Consolidated Communications provides quality Internet services to its customers.
Ultimately, determining which ISP is right for you will come down to many individual factors. Everyone has different speed and budgetary needs. With that being said, in general, the ISP that is capable of providing the fastest amount of speed to your home for the lowest available price is the company you will want to go with. Consolidated Communications delivers quality bundles with Internet connections capable of hitting top-speeds in many markets. Considering that Consolidated Communications doesn’t limit the amount of data you can download, consumers looking for trustworthy, unlimited service will feel well at home subscribing.
CONSOLIDATED COMMUNICATIONS INTERNET REVIEWS AND CUSTOMER SATISFACTION
Here at BundleFinders, we work diligently to provide a complete look at ISPs such as Consolidated Communications, so that you, the consumer, can develop an informed decision. Choosing your home’s ISP can be difficult but through research, finding the right ISP for your home will keep you connected for less. We encourage our readers to conduct additional research and continue to develop an informed decision for your personal needs. One of the best ways to do this is by researching online reviews about your ISP.
By reading online reviews on ISPs such as Consolidated Communications, consumers can gain information on the experiences they might expect from a consumer point-of-view. It is important to remember that not all reviews are helpful as they may be unbiased and based on emotion rather than facts. Furthermore, with subscribers across almost half of the United States, reading a few reviews cannot paint the entire picture of how a subscriber will experience signing up for Consolidated Communications. There is a wide variety of variables that can affect one’s experience including location, services rendered, expectations, and more. Please use discretion when researching through online reviews.