TOP REASONS TO CHOOSE COX INTERNET
- Cox’s 30-Day Money-Back GuaranteeUnhappy with your service? Return your equipment and cancel within the first 30 days at no cost to you so there’s no risk to try.
- Redeem a Prepaid Visa Gift CardOrder your service from Cox, redeem your card online within the timeframe provided, receive your gift card worth up to $300. It’s that simple.
- Bundle and SaveCox provides a wide array of bundling options for your home’s Internet, TV and phone needs aiming at saving you money while keeping you connected.
- Professional, Accountable Installation and ServiceCox has a team of professional installers who will visit your home and get your service setup for you. When they leave, you’re connected! If Cox’s technicians aren’t on-time, you can receive $20 off your next bill.
- Customer Service Around the ClockCox offers 24/7 customer service to provide you with the utmost care no matter what time it is.
Every Plan and Price for Every Internet Provider at Your Address.
COX AT A GLANCE
- Cox is one of the largest telecommunications providers in America including its Wi-Fi hotspot network.
- Cox Internet is capable of producing top speeds great for streaming, downloading, and hosting multiple devices. Top fiber download speeds up to 1 Gbps.
- Cox’s commitment to investing in its infrastructure has it well-positioned for the present and the future of 5G.
- If you are unhappy with your service, you can return it within 30 days at no cost.
As the 4th largest ISP (Internet service provider) in the United States, what started as an extension of Cox Enterprises in the ’60s to enter the cable television industry has sprawled into a behemoth of its own.
Through acquisitions and investments, Cox continues to remain positioned as a major name in the telecommunications landscape. Cox provides Internet, cable, television, phone services, and home security solutions for millions of customers throughout its 18 states of operation.
Maintaining its expansive telecommunications infrastructure is another key as to why Cox has remained a major entity within their industry and beyond for so many years. Over the last 10 years alone, Cox has invested over $15 billion in infrastructure that is aimed at improving its services across the board with an additional investment of $10 billion being planned over the next 5 years.
With the future in mind, Cox is already planning and investing in the next generation. Cox was the only company to bid on the FCC’s first 5G spectrum auction, according to Multichannel News. They’ve remained committed to improving the next generation’s communication network in both urban and rural areas of the United States.
Cox focuses many of its resources on providing Internet services through cable Internet offerings. They also offer customers a robust fiber Internet option with most of the packages available capable of reaching tremendous speeds- their highest package reaching download speeds up to 1 Gbps.
Utilizing their existing cable network allows Cox to provide faster speeds than other providers who may rely on alternative networks such as DSL or satellite. This is one of the biggest reasons that Cox can provide its rural customers with more reliable, faster Internet than many of its competitors.
INTERNET AVAILABILITY AND SPEEDS
The investments that Cox has made within its infrastructure have paid off in a major way when it comes to speed and connectivity.
Cox offers some of the highest speeds in the country due to its ability to connect customers on their state-of-the-art cable and fiber Internet networks. Many of Cox’s plans provide speeds that can satisfy the most casual of browsers to the heaviest HD streamers and, of course, anyone that falls in between. Another interesting feature Cox brings to the table is that its customers gain access to one of the largest Wi-Fi hotspot networks in the country where available.
Your availability for Cox as an Internet provider will vary depending on your home address and their coverage within your state. The areas in which Cox offers Internet services are Arkansas, Arizona, California, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Iowa, Idaho, Kansas, Louisiana, Massachusetts, North Carolina, Nebraska, Nevada, Ohio, Oklahoma, Rhode Island, and Virginia.
If you are interested in finding out if your home is included within Cox’s serviceable area, contact us at BundleFinders.com to determine the perfect Internet provider for your home’s needs. Unless most sites, we can find a specific plan that isn’t just tailored to your home’s zip code but down to your address. This allows you to choose the provider with much more relevant data and a comprehensive look at your home’s Internet options.
COX INTERNET PRICING, PLANS, AND PROMOTIONS
Determining the price for your home’s Internet is going to be dependent upon quite a few factors:
- How much speed do you require?
- What plans will your Internet provider offer in your service area?
- Are there any promotions your account may be eligible for and are there any promotions being offered by the provider?
- Will you require other services that may allow you to bundle and save?
Cox customers can rejoice in the fact that there are plenty of plans and speeds to choose from. From plans beginning $39.99/month for 10 Mbps to $99.99/month with speed capable of reaching between 10-940 Mbps, customers can find the perfect plan to fit their needs and budget.
Cox also offers a variety of bundling packages such as the lightning-fast Internet, television services, and phone services that are built to help consumers save money while gaining more features.
WHO IS COX INTERNET RIGHT FOR?
As one of the largest telecommunications providers in the country, Cox has a lot to offer eligible customers, even when there are comparable companies available in the area.
The final decision of which Internet provider to choose for your home will depend on a variety of individual and situational factors. With that said, many decisions come down to consumers looking to get the most speed for the least amount of money out of the available providers.
It is also important to remember that pricing can be a bit tricky. Don’t forget to consider that some promotions may expire and some prices may be temporary. When choosing a provider it is important to factor in not only the situations and costs of your service today but also their characteristics in the future.
Cox Internet services may require a contract and this should be considered before signing up, although, if you are unhappy within the first 30 days of your service, you may cancel at any time to avoid an early cancellation fee.
Cox also imposes data caps on their Internet services. So if you are an extremely heavy downloader, streamer, or general Internet user, you will see additional fees of $10/50 GB after going over your initial allotment of 1 TB of data. You can add 500 GB of data to your existing plan for $29.99/month or opt for the unlimited data plan add-on for $49.99/month. While most users may never use this much data, it is a consideration to be aware of if you are a heavy data user.
With so many products and plans to choose from, chances are, Cox has a solution for your home’s Internet needs. Call us or contact us here to get started or learn more today.
COX INTERNET REVIEWS AND CUSTOMER SATISFACTION
Cox is a wonderful company that offers a variety of solutions and provides quality, fast Internet connection to millions of Americans each year. We here at BundleFinders believe this to be true but always encourage our readers to dig deeper and construct their own opinion.
A great way to do so is to take a look at some of the many online reviews available describing previous and current customer’s experiences using Cox as an Internet provider.
Be mindful that many reviews may come from a bitter moment and may not accurately depict a user’s experience. Reviews are meant for research and educational purposes and should be viewed with discretion. Furthermore, the reviews listed by a few thousand may not accurately represent the millions of customers that Cox can service day-in and day-out with its Internet options.