TOP 5 REASONS TO CHOOSE DIRECTV
- Qualifying Bundles Come With a $250 Gift CardLooking to bundle? Save monthly and receive a $250 AT&T Visa Reward Card when you bundle DirecTV with AT&T Internet on qualifying bundles. Terms and conditions may apply.
- Unrivaled Access to Sports EntertainmentDirecTV gives subscribers access to wide range of sports in stunning 4K HDR, including NFL Sunday Ticket on select packages. For an additional $13.99 a month, the ultimate fan can get access to over 40 sports channels with the DirecTV Sports Pack. Other sports packages include NBA League Pass, NHL Center Ice and MLB Extra Innings.
- Free Professional InstallationQualifying subscriptions save you money from the beginning with free installations from DirecTV’s trained team of experts.
- Free Premium EntertainmentEnjoy the best in premium entertainment with DirecTV. Get a year of HBO, SHOWTIME, Cinemax, STARZ and EPIX included on select packages at no extra charge!
- Never Miss a Show With Genie DVR and the DirecTV AppNever miss a beat with the DirecTV App! Users can stream live and on-demand shows up to 5 screens at once. And with the Genie HD DVR, you can record up to 5 shows at the same time, pause and play live TV, watch select shows up to 72 hours of when they aired and store over 200 hours of your favorite content. This is included for FREE on every package!
Every Plan and Price for Every TV Provider at Your Address.
DIRECTV AT A GLANCE
- DirecTV is the United States’ largest satellite television provider and also offers its services throughout Latin America and the Caribbean.
- Since being acquired by AT&T, DirecTV has been a product focused on rural markets and provides a quality television option to anyone with a path for its signal to connect.
- DirecTV offers hundreds of channels, more 4K HDR sports channels than anyone, and a DVR system that can record 5 channels at once and up to 200 hours of HD storage.
- By bundling with AT&T’s catalog of services, DirecTV customers can save on its products and it also offers free installation.
The leader in satellite television, DirecTV provides its 16 million subscribers quality entertainment throughout the United States, Latin America, and the Caribbean.
DirecTV began its operations in 1994 as a satellite television offering from Hughes Electronics. DirecTV grew into one of the largest satellite television companies in the world through various investments and acquisitions including an expansion into the world of security through its purchase of LifeShield. In 2015, DirecTV became a part of AT&T as a top television subscription product. DirecTV is also positioned to replace AT&T’s U-Verse product for existing and future customers.
Today, DirecTV provides its customers with hundreds of channels, including access to local and premium channels, and some of the widest offerings of sports shot in 4K HDR in the industry. You can also stream your favorite shows online and take your shows with you through the AT&T TV app. DirecTV offers its subscribers free installation and additional ways to save through bundling. Bundling your services through the DirecTV and AT&T family of products can provide savings that go beyond your bank account as some customers can stream without using their data when going through an AT&T Wireless plan. DirecTV’s Genie HD DVR provides customers with a state-of-the-art DVR system capable of recording multiple shows throughout multiple devices so that you can watch at your convenience.
Part of the terms and conditions for AT&T’s purchase of DirecTV was to invest in its fiber network. Combined with the technology and nature of DirecTV, its focus has been less focused on urban and suburban markets and more so on the rural marketplaces of America.
Through its satellite technology, DirecTV can transmit quality programming to anyone in the U.S. so long as they have a satellite connection with a clear path for the signal to travel on.
DirecTV provides over 115 channels in HD and thousands of programs on demand. Through DirecTV’s Genie, subscribers can record 200 hours of HD programming and through DirecTV’s Voice Search, locating your favorite shows has never been easier.
DirecTV focuses its resources on primarily offering quality, reliable television services but does provide a variety of packages to meet the various needs of its customers. Customers can bundle other services through its parent company and choose from a comprehensive suite of telecommunication products including mobile services, Internet, and home phone services.
DIRECTV PRICING, PLANS, AND PROMOTIONS
The price for subscribing to DirecTV will be dependent on several factors including the package you choose, the plans that are available in your area, the available promotions, your amount of home devices, how you bundle your services, and more.
DirecTV provides a robust product that is especially great in rural areas with limited options. DirecTV is available through several different plans, Entertainment, Xtra, and Premier being some of the most popular options. With the Entertainment plan, subscribers gain access to over 160 channels for $64.99/month. Customers are also provided access to HBO, Showtime, Starz, Cinemax, and Epix for free for the first 3 months, although they will auto-renew at a cost after this period. Through DirecTV’s Xtra plan, customers receive more than 235 and access to 2020 NFL Sunday Ticket. Customers can also access 3 months free of premium channels; however, HBO Max is offered for a whopping 12 months as opposed to 3 for free with the potential to renew after your initial year. The Ultimate plan is available for $89.99/month. If you are still looking for additional entertainment options, DirecTV’s Premier plan is perfect for your home’s needs. The Premier plan provides all of the same premium channel perks of the Xtra plan but boosts your channel options to over 330 channels of quality programming for $134.99/mo. All three of these plans can be lowered by $10/month when you bundle your television services with an Internet plan from AT&T. These prices may also increase after your initial year and require a 24-month commitment. Additional fees may also apply.
When it comes down to it, DirecTV provides some of the larger channel packages in television and has a range of availability that is virtually unmatched by its competition. Prices and promotions are always subject to change and finding the right package that fits your needs can be staggering, but it doesn’t have to be thanks to the expert team at BundleFinders.com. Our team is prepared to find you the right plan that fits your budget and your lifestyle. If you would like to learn more or get connected to DirecTV’s services, give us a call today.
WHO IS DIRECTV RIGHT FOR?
DirecTV is a premier choice for millions of Americans, many of whom are in markets in which other options aren’t readily available.
The ultimate decision regarding DirecTV and your home comes down to many different factors including your budget, entertainment needs, the location of your service area, the possibility of connecting to a satellite connection with an unobstructed signal, and more.
Each situation is different but for many customers, when it comes to choosing any television provider, finding a reliable connection that offers your home the most in entertainment for the least amount of money is going to yield the perfect provider for you.
DirecTV is capable of providing users with sports entertainment that is virtually unrivaled by its competitors. For $13.99/month, DirecTV subscribers can have access to more than 40 sports channels specializing in regional programming and specialty sports. College sports come alive through its offering of ESPN Goal Line and Bases Loaded as well as College Extra all aimed at providing you with more college sports coverage than ever before. Fútbol fans rejoice as you can view the top leagues from a variety of countries on channels such as Univision Deportes. And don’t forget about catching all of the action in everything hoops when you purchase your NBA League Pass. You can organize their sports by your favorite teams using the Genie DVR system so that you never miss any of the action.
Be aware that DirecTV may require a 2-year commitment in many cases and that early cancellation fees may also apply. So, customers should be prepared to commit when signing up for their services.
With a committed focus on providing high-quality HD programming, particularly through sports entertainment, and the ability to save through other telecommunication services via AT&T, DirecTV is a great option in most available markets, particularly rural ones.
DIRECTV REVIEWS AND CUSTOMER SATISFACTION
Providing customers with the best available information on their television providers is one of the things we pride ourselves on here at BundleFinders. We love to promote the idea of research to help consumers on their buyer’s journey when selecting a new telecommunication option for their home.
A great way to gain perspective and research through the eyes of fellow consumers is by reading online reviews. Online reviews provide insight from a consumer-level on the experience of each provider’s products and experiences.
While we encourage our readers to pursue their research through online reviews it is important to realize that not all reviews are made equal. Some reviews may come from a place of emotion instead of the actual events surrounding the review and with a customer base of 16 million, it is difficult to paint the entire picture of each customer’s experience with the company. Discretion is recommended.