TOP 5 REASONS TO CHOOSE OPTIMUM TELEVISION
- $100 Gift Card for Amazon When You Sign UpQualified packages come with a $100 Gift Card to Amazon.com when you subscribe.
- Bundle With Optimum to Save Even MoreOptimum offers several telecommunication services for your home including Internet and phone options. Bundling these services with your television services provides additional savings and services as an Optimum subscriber.
- Optimum Provides Content for Anyone’s Entertainment NeedsEven its smallest package, Core TV, comes packed with a whopping 210+ channel count. Optimum provides quality content from your favorite shows and a wide variety of channel options.
- Watch Your Favorite Shows Whenever and WhereverWith Optimum’s Cloud DVR service you can record 15 shows simultaneously across multiple rooms and store 300 hours of your favorite content. Through Optimum TV to GO, simply connect to a reliable, fast Internet connection and stream your programming no matter where you are.
- Local Channels and HD Come IncludedForget about pesky fees and add-ons, Optimum provides its subscribers with local channels and HD channels at no additional charge.
Every Plan and Price for Every TV Provider at Your Address.
OPTIMUM TELEVISION AT A GLANCE
- Optimum is one of the largest providers of cable in America.
- Optimum TV subscribers have access to over 150 channels in HD with some channel packages reaching over 420 total channels.
- Optimum TV is available in CT, NJ, NY, and PA with some plans as low as $50/month.
- Optimum TV customers can watch their favorite shows anytime and anywhere thanks to its DVR, on-demand, and streaming features.
Optimum began as an elevated cable product offered by Cablevision in the 1970s, and today, it is one of the largest cable providers in the country with a wide range of telecommunication products.
Optimum is distributed by Altice USA and provides more than 4 million people with state-of-the-art Internet services. Optimum focuses its services to the states of Connecticut, New Jersey, New York, and Pennsylvania but may also be available in particular portions of the Midwest and the South.
Since splitting from Altice Europe N.V. in 2017 and connecting its telecommunication services purchased from Cablevision and Suddenlink in 2015, Optimum has expanded its catalog of products and offers its customers a variety of solutions for their television and Internet needs. Optimum offers consumers’ solutions for their audio, mobile, smart home options, cable Internet, and fiber Internet products.
Optimum continues to position itself for success in the future through investment and innovation. Its commitment to providing customers with the best possible experience and options has been consistent throughout its history and is being carried on into its future. Boasting many modern features such as streaming and DVR services, Optimum can provide your home with the best that entertainment has to offer all for a low price. Customers can save even more when they bundle one of the many additional telecommunication products offered by Optimum.
OPTIMUM TELEVISION AVAILABILITY
Optimum’s reach within its serviceable markets encompasses both urban and rural portions of the market. Because of its size, Optimum can reach customers that other cable companies may not be able to serve.
Optimum TV has a wide range of television packages for you to choose from with some plans reaching over 400 channels including 150 HD channels. Optimum’s Cloud DVR allows subscribers to record up to 15 shows at once. You can also pause and rewind live television and store up to 300 hours of your favorite shows and movies. Your Optimum TV settings can also be controlled remotely and there is a support app should there be an issue with your service or if you would like to make a payment or check your account. Optimum TV to GO allows you to watch your favorite programs anywhere there is an Internet connection.
OPTIMUM TELEVISION PRICING, PLANS, AND PROMOTIONS
The amount you will pay for your television subscription could depend on many things including the plans that your home is capable of receiving, the available promotions, the number of televisions that will need access, promotional prices, additional channel add-ons, and more.
Optimum TV offers various entertainment packages aimed at meeting your needs all while providing options for your budget. Starting at $105/month, Optimum Core TV provides over 220 channels for customers. Optimum Select TV packages come with over 340 channels for $130/month and in the Optimum Premier TV plan, subscribers are presented with over 420 channels for viewing pleasure for $155/month.
Optimum TV requires no long-term contracts and cancellation comes at no cost to you as a subscriber. These perks may vary depending on availability or plans provided in your area. Some prices may also require bundling or be offered as promotional prices. These prices and all promotions are subject to change.
WHO IS OPTIMUM TELEVISION RIGHT FOR?
Picking your home’s television provider will depend on multiple considerations including your entertainment needs, your budget, and the available packages for your home ‘s address.
When choosing, finding an available television provider that will give you access to the most in entertainment while staying within your budget is where consumers will find the brand that is right for them. With its extensive product offerings, Optimum TV can provide a competitive product for a reasonable cost that surpasses many of its competitors. Senior citizens may be able to enroll in a discounted service making Optimum TV a great option for seniors in need of television access but on a limited budget.
BundleFinders.com works tirelessly to provide consumers with up to date information and locate the proper television provider for their home. Our team has the tools and knowledge to find all of your home’s available providers at the address level and determine which providers and packages best benefit your home. If you would like to learn more about Optimum TV or sign up, contact us today.
OPTIMUM TELEVISION REVIEWS AND CUSTOMER SATISFACTION
Researching companies such as Optimum TV when choosing your television provider is important. Knowing your home’s options can help you when selecting an entertainment package to fit your needs. One of the best ways to gain additional perspective is through the various online reviews that are available. Reviews allow customers to gain insight from the perspective of other consumers and learn from their experiences.
We do ask readers to keep in mind that reviews should be viewed with discretion as they may contain more emotion than fact. Reviews are a great tool to utilize when researching; however, it is also important to remember that a small number of reviews cannot cover every customer experience. Optimum has millions of customers throughout the United States and this should be considered when reading about a select few personal experiences.