TOP REASONS TO CHOOSE SPECTRUM TV
- Charter Spectrum Will Give you up to $500 to Leave Your ContractSpectrum customers looking to make the switch but are stuck in a contract elsewhere can receive up to $500 on qualifying deals to leave their old service provider.
- Spectrum has Apple TV 4K and Other BundlesSpectrum subscribers can gain access to Apple TV 4K with their subscription. Bundling with Spectrum’s other phone or Internet services provides customers a chance to gain access to the services they love while saving money.
- Watch TV Anywhere And EverywhereWith Charter Spectrum, subscribers can access over 30,000 On Demand shows and movies plus your entire TV lineup on all of your favorite devices- including Roku, Xbox One and Samsung Smart TV with the Spectrum TV app.
- Latin Content Finds its Home on SpectrumLooking for more Latino programming? Charter Spectrum has a variety of plans and add-ons that allow subscribers to enjoy the best in Latin entertainment.
- More HD Channels for FreeCharter Spectrum provides 200 HD channels with its services for FREE! That’s more than any of its competitors.
Every Plan and Price for Every TV Provider at Your Address.
SPECTRUM TV AT A GLANCE
- Charter Spectrum is a family of products aimed at providing quality and reliable through its cable, Internet, and phone services for both urban and rural markets.
- Spectrum TV is America’s leader in providing more HD channels than any of its competitors for free, up to 50,000 titles On-Demand, and an exceptional DVR service.
- Spectrum TV provides service to tens of millions of Americans over 40 states with a variety of channels available including local and premium.
- Spectrum TV can be bundled with Charter’s other products and Apple TV in 4K providing additional savings and options.
Charter Communications is the United States’ leading provider of broadband and second in providing cable.
The telecommunications giant is available in over 40 states with plans to grow even further. Charter has become a major player in cable, Internet, and phone services since its beginning in 1993 and have grown its reach through a series of strategic acquisitions and investments. These acquisitions are a large part of what has allowed Charter to reach its tens of millions of customers and provide such a quality product.
Charter declared bankruptcy in 2009 and has since bounced back and continues to move forward by providing its Spectrum brand of products throughout the country. A particular expansion in 2015 with Time Warner Cable has helped Charter service its massive customer base of 15.7 million cable subscribers.
Spectrum’s impressive product offerings can be bundled together which provides customers with opportunities to receive telecommunication services while saving on their monthly bill.
SPECTRUM TV AVAILABILITY
Spectrum TV is one of the largest cable products with over 100 million Americans eligible to receive Charter as a provider, that statistic shouldn’t come as a surprise.
Due to its expansive reach, Spectrum TV can provide a reliable alternative in some rural areas in which other competitors are not available and satellite may be the only alternative.
Spectrum TV offers many quality features through its television product. HD is free and with over 200 channels, your favorite programs are presented in all of their glory. Spectrum TV’s On Demand doesn’t just stop at offering the norm, there are plenty of premium channels with content available On Demand for free. Beyond On Demand, Spectrum TV provides subscribers with a variety of ways to enjoy your programming as you see fit. With a DVR that can record hours of shows and a mobile app that allows you to view on the go, Spectrum TV delivers quality programming at your convenience. Subscribers can add on additional channels and products such as premium channels. Spectrum also offers Apple TV in stunning 4K quality.
SPECTRUM TV PRICING, PLANS, AND PROMOTIONS
Spectrum TV offers many plans that are built to accommodate your entertainment and budgetary needs. The three standalone packages available for you to choose from in Spectrum TV’s catalog are TV Select, TV Silver, and TV Gold.
TV Select provides Spectrum TV customers with over 125 channels for $44.99/month, the TV Silver package will provide 175+ channels for $69.99/month, and TV Gold offers viewers more than 200 channels of quality programming for $89.99/month. It is important to note that all of these prices are only for the first month and bundling may be required. Each package includes free HD channels. There are no contracts or early termination fees necessary on plans that qualify. Setting up additional boxes and DVRs cost extra. Installation fees range from $9.99 to $49.99 depending on if you install the equipment yourself or through a professional technician. Apple TV is available for an additional $7.50/month and all of your favorite premium channels are available to be added on your existing Spectrum TV service for a price ranging around $10 to $15 per channel.
Prices are always subject to change and depending on your area or the bundles offered, your bill can range from a variety of options including those listed before. The experts at BundleFinders.com are capable of finding the specific Spectrum TV products available in your area at your own home. Our method of pinpointing prices to such a personal level provides you with the knowledge to choose a provider that works for your entertainment needs and fits your budget. Contact us today to get started or to learn more about Charter’s Spectrum TV products.
WHO IS SPECTRUM TV RIGHT FOR?
Spectrum TV is a great product for viewers looking to get access to their favorite programs in HD for no additional costs.
As we have mentioned, Spectrum TV is a product in the lives of many Americans and determining whether or not it is the right product for you will depend on a lot of factors such as your entertainment needs, budget, location, expectations of features, and the plans offered in your area.
With a lot to offer through its HD programming and modern features that fit a modern lifestyle, Spectrum TV may make a lot of sense for your home. When you throw in the perks of bundling not only Spectrum products but also Apple TV in 4K, it becomes clear that in many markets, Spectrum TV can be the answer to your home’s entertainment needs.
SPECTRUM TV REVIEWS AND CUSTOMER SATISFACTION
Researching the right television provider is a great step to take when considering which to go with or to simply upgrade with their current provider.
BundleFinders is proud to provide as much information as possible so that consumers can make an informed decision that best fits their needs. Charter’s family of Spectrum products has a massive customer base and learning from their point of view is a great place to find a wealth of information from a consumer’s eyes.
We highly recommend our readers to seek additional information to develop their own opinion and advocate the use of online reviews. Online reviews are a great way to gain that valuable consumer POV but do keep in mind that out of the millions of Charter customers, each experience will be different based on expectations, location, services provided, and more. Some reviews may also come from a more emotional standpoint than one planted in facts so discretion is advised when researching.