TOP 5 REASONS TO CHOOSE TDS INTERNET
- Love it or Leave it! 30-Day Money-Back GuaranteeIf you are unhappy within 30 days, TDS Broadband will give you your money back, so there is no risk for you to try!
- Bundle Your Services and Get SavingsTDS Broadband customers can bundle their home Internet with television and phone services for the most savings possible.
- Earn $75 When You Refer a FriendTDS Broadband customers can earn up to $75 in bill credits per customer when they refer a friend to its services under qualifying circumstances.
- 24/7 Tech Support Ready to Serve YouTDS Broadband has employees ready around the clock to keep your services going smoothly and your home connected.
- TDS Broadband Offers Plenty of Security OptionsTDS Broadband offers lots of security components for your online experience and even allows you to bundle security services to save while protecting your family: TDS WiFI+, TDS Security, and Remote PC Support (RPCS) can be bundled with over 45% in savings.
Every Plan and Price for Every Internet Provider at Your Address.
TDS AT A GLANCE
- TDS Broadband provides quality Internet, television, and phone services throughout many states with a focus in Colorado, Idaho, Nevada, New Mexico, Texas, Utah and Wisconsin.
- There are no data caps when you subscribe to TDS Broadband’s fiber network.
- TDS Broadband is mainly focused on rural and suburban markets and is a great solution for underserved areas with limited Internet options.
- TDS Broadband can deliver some of the highest Internet speeds available and create even better opportunities for customers by allowing them to bundle their services together creating a path to accessing the services they need, all while saving money.
- The company is headquartered in Madison, Wisconsin and offers Internet connections through its fiber network.
TDS Broadband is an entity of TDS Telecom that provides broadband to more than 30 states throughout the country. Founded in 1969, this telecom veteran has been providing quality services for decades through Internet, television, and phone services. TDS Broadband is primarily focused on rural and suburban markets and can be a great answer to underserviced areas where high-speed Internet access may be limited. TDS Broadband continues to innovate and provide its subscribers with the best available options as it expands its fiber network to deliver faster Internet speeds to more customers than ever before.
TDS INTERNET AVAILABILITY AND SPEEDS
The download speeds that are provided to your home will have a variety of factors including distance, the type of connection that is being provided, the plan you select for your home, and more.
TDS Broadband supplies a variety of plans and bundles to its customers which provides a more customized way to receive your Internet services based on your needs and budget. TDS Broadband subscribers should note that there is a 250 GB data cap on most plans with some markets being provided a 1 TB+ for $30/month which recurs until canceled. Going over your allotted data may result in overage fees.
TDS Broadband’s fiber network can reach download speeds of 1000 Mbps. The company supplies many states with quality Internet with a market focused on rural and suburban areas. However, they do cover some urban markets as well. TDS Broadband focuses on serving Colorado, Idaho, Nevada, New Mexico, Texas, Utah, and Wisconsin with its telecommunication services.
TDS INTERNET PRICING, PLANS, AND PROMOTIONS
TDS Broadband services are offered high and wide in terms of pricing and plans. There are a variety of options that can help you find the exact plan that fits your home’s needs and your budget.
Subscribers can choose between many individual service plan options or bundle their services to get more for less:
- Internet-only plans can run customers $75/month for 1000 Mbps using fiber-optic technology.
- Bundle packages can range from $80/month for 300 Mbps and 125+ channels to $141/month for 1000 Mbps and 190+ channels.
You can customize each bundle and add on whichever services and features you desire, including premium channels and sports packages that cost between $10.00-19.99/month. Subscribers can even choose which type of modem they wish to have installed in their homes and some plans also come with a 2-year price lock guarantee. These prices may include additional fees and may also be discounted and are always subject to change.
If you are looking to get the most out of your home’s Internet and television services, contact us today at BundleFinders.com. Our team of experts are prepared to help you assess which providers and services are available to your home to pinpoint the right plan at the right price for your needs. We can take an accurate view of the market and locate prices and plans for your home in a completely customized manner. To learn more, give us a call!
WHO IS TDS INTERNET RIGHT FOR?
TDS Broadband is capable of providing reliable speeds that can compete with and surpass almost any competitor.
When searching for an appropriate ISP for your home, many different factors will go into deciding which provider is right for you. Each home has different needs in terms of download speeds and the budget in which they would like to stick to each month. There is never a “one size fits all” when it comes to determining your ISP, but the company that is capable of providing the fastest speeds for the lowest costs while taking into consideration the benefits and features they can provide is typically the right fit.
TDS Broadband is a formidable provider to consider because of their variety of plans and bundles, top-notch speeds, a team dedicated to 24/7 customer service and a 30-day money-back guarantee. It is important to remember that some TDS Broadband plans come with a monthly data cap of 250 GB, except for select markets that can purchase 1 TB+, but if data is no concern, TDS Broadband remains a strong ISP for your home’s needs.
TDS INTERNET REVIEWS AND CUSTOMER SATISFACTION
BundleFinders provides consumers with a wealth of information regarding various ISPs and the plans available to their homes. We always encourage customers to review a company before subscribing! In addition to the information we layout, we ask that our readers conduct additional research to develop a comprehensive look before subscribing.
Online reviews provide a great platform for consumers to conduct additional research on who TDS Broadband is as a company, what they have to offer your home, and how fellow consumers feel about subscribing to its services. With subscribers in nearly 30 states, it is important to remember that when conducting research, reviews can vary based on a variety of factors including location and the services your home will receive. Some reviews may also be more emotional than truthful and should be read with an appropriate level of discretion.