TOP REASONS TO CHOOSE XFINITY INTERNET
- Fast InstallationEasily install your own Internet service with Xfinity’s Self-Install Kit. Each kit will come complete with everything you need to quickly set up and activate your service. Xfinity also offers a guaranteed two-hour installation window, and you’ll receive a $20 credit if the technician is late.
- Flex 4K Streaming DeviceCustomers will enjoy a Flex 4K streaming device + Voice Remote at no additional cost!
- Upgrade Your Experience with xFi GatewayThis all-in-one device delivers Internet and Voice connectivity, WiFi coverage that blankets your whole home, network control and speed for the best home Internet experience. You’ll also receive free security to block online threats to all of your connected devices. As an extra add-on, you can get xFi Pods that can be paired with your xFi Gateway for a mesh WiFi network in your home, eliminating any dead spots you may have.
- Reliable & Speedy Connection Wherever You LiveComcast Xfinity is one of the leading Internet providers across the nation boasting some of the fastest speeds available in both urban and rural markets. Regardless of which package you get, you’ll always have a fast Internet connection.
- Unlimited Data is AvailableXfinity offers a generous monthly allowance of 1 TB of data per month, but if you’re in a data-heavy home that may not be enough. Customers have two options, they can either purchase an additional 50 GB of data per month for $10 in select areas or pay a flat $50 fee for unlimited data on any plan. If you’re a subscriber of the Gigabit plan, you’ll enjoy unlimited data with no limits.
Every Plan and Price for Every Internet Provider at Your Address.
XFINITY AT A GLANCE
- Xfinity high-speed Internet covers more Americans than any other Internet service provider in both rural and urban markets.
- Xfinity is available through cable Internet and fiber options which give them a network built for unparalleled speed.
- Xfinity’s speed makes it ideal for the heaviest streamers/downloaders, the most hardcore of gamers, web browsers, social media influencers, and anyone in between.
- With plans starting as low as $19.99, Xfinity can fit any budget.
Since the 1960s, Comcast has been a force to be reckoned with in the telecommunications industry. Comcast has had a hand in everything from producing television shows to supplying consumers with the means to watch said shows, but their biggest contribution may very well come from their efforts in the online realm.
Xfinity Internet service has taken the United States by storm and has quickly become one of the most popular ISPs (Internet service providers) in the country.
With a variety of packages, unparalleled reach, and blinding speeds, it’s no wonder so many American consumers choose Comcast for their home ISP services.
To understand Xfinity, one must first understand The Comcast Corporation. Chances are, you’ve heard of Comcast. As the second-largest broadcasting and cable television company in the world, it is the largest home Internet service provider and the third-largest home-telephone service provider. Comcast has also been the parent company of NBC Universal since 2011 and Sky, a British media and telecommunications conglomerate since 2018. To re-brand, Comcast began marketing its services as Xfinity in 2010 with their Internet division becoming Xfinity Internet, promising customers lightning-fast Internet connections through cable and later, fiber options. Xfinity is not offered through other avenues such as DSL or satellite, which helps it deliver some of the fastest speeds in the nation.
INTERNET AVAILABILITY AND SPEEDS
Xfinity’s availability and speed are almost unmatched even by its strongest rivals. Due to their expansive network of cable throughout the United States, Comcast can take the reach of Xfinity to levels most companies simply lack the infrastructure to work with. Taking this a step further, Comcast is also currently expanding its fiber infrastructure to compete with Google Fiber.
Xfinity is available in 41 states and is the leading residential Internet service in the country. Primarily focused on urban areas, Xfinity is also available in some rural areas and can be the best option for those who live there looking to gain access to the Internet. While cable Internet can be a rarity in less urbanized areas, Xfinity, when available, brings its reputation for providing high-speed Internet service with them.
The one thing all Xfinity users will have in common is access to adequate, fast connections. Speeds start around 25 Mbps and can get up to 1000 Mbps with a select few advertised to hit a whopping 2000 Mbps. There are always going to be a variety of factors when considering the speeds that will be available for your area but if Xfinity covers your area, high-speeds are generally available.
XFINITY INTERNET PRICING, PLANS, AND PROMOTIONS
In the same way speeds can vary, pricing and plans can vary based on your location, the promotions available, and the product you ultimately choose.
Xfinity has a range of high-speed solutions that can satisfy everyone from the casual browser to the biggest streamer and everyone in between at the same time.
With plans ranging from $19.99/month to $60/month, Xfinity has the perfect plan to fit not only your needs but also your budget.
In addition to these stellar high-speed plans, it should come as no surprise that Xfinity also offers advanced modems known as xFI. Although homeowners are free to use their equipment should they so please, xFI modems can be rented monthly and do a lot more than simply enhance your online experience. These modems can integrate within your home and add smart features that can help with getting more Wi-Fi coverage as well as stepping up your in-home security. Not bad for $14/month.
Xfinity is also a great choice when it comes to home installation services and offers significant discounts if you bundle your Internet with other Xfinity services such as Xfinity TV or Xfinity Voice.
Looking to learn more about the right Xfinity plan for you? Contact us here on BundleFinders.com or give us a call and we can help you find the perfect option for your home’s Internet needs.
WHO IS XFINITY INTERNET RIGHT FOR?
The best way to answer whether or not Xfinity is the right call is to assess the basic needs of your situation. Typically, this boils down to how much speed and data do you need/are you getting and how much it costs to acquire that speed.
One consideration that may be overlooked unless you are a heavy user, is the fact that Comcast may not throttle your data (purposefully withhold speed once you have hit a certain amount of usage) but it does still have data caps and overage fees. Users can expect to see a $10 for each 50 GB of data they use after their initial allotment of 1 TB.
Most users will never see these fees because 1 TB is a lot of data to go through, but for heavier users, it may be something to take into consideration. Xfinity users can also choose its unlimited data plan option for an extra $50/month.
Finding the perfect Xfinity plan for your home’s needs doesn’t have to be a hassle. Contact the experts at BundleFinders.com and we can help guide you to the exact plan you need for a fast, reliable Internet connection.
XFINITY INTERNET REVIEWS AND CUSTOMER SATISFACTION
BundleFinders is proud to offer consumers as much information as possible so that they can make an informed decision when choosing an Internet provider. We pride ourselves on curating paths to insightful data and highlighting points that can inform consumers on the best path for their needs.
But we also encourage our readers to do additional research for themselves.
Reviews are a great place for consumers to hear from other consumers and gain a complete picture from additional sources. To check out some of the many reviews Xfinity has online, click here, but remember that some reviews may be coming from a place of negative emotions rather than factual events and should be treated with care.