TOP REASONS TO CHOOSE XFINITY X1
- X1 Gives You Contract And Installation OptionsIf you’re not interested in anything long-term or want to go month-to-month, you can! X1 lets you pick the right option for your lifestyle. Plus FREE self-installation is available as well as professional installation options.
- Make Your TV Experience Your OwnCustomize your plan for how you want it. With premium channels, sports packages, On Demand, international programming and best of all- an ad-free subscription. Plus you can bring your TV and streaming apps into one seamless TV viewing experience.
- Bundle Your Services and SaveBundling X1 with Xfinity Internet and phone services allow subscribers to access to the most features Xfinity has to offer while saving more.
- Refer-A-Friend ProgramEarn up to $175 per friend when you refer-a-friend to Xfinity! It’s friendship that pays.
- Futuristic And Convenient FeaturesEnjoy a crystal-clear 4K Ultra picture and futuristic remote that controls everything with just your voice. Plus you can DVR anything through both your TV and Xfinity Stream app. Not sure what to record? Record up to 5 shows at once with up to 500 GB of storage space. You can also download and watch your favorites on the go with the Xfinity Flex app.
Every Plan and Price for Every TV Provider at Your Address.
XFINITY X1 AT A GLANCE
- Xfinity X1 is available throughout many areas of the United States including rural but focused on urban areas; Comcast is the second-largest cable provider in the country.
- Comcast provides a multitude of products through its Xfinity brand including X1, Xfinity Flex, its state-of-the-art DVR systems, and Xfinity Mobile.
- Xfinity X1 offers customers both packages with contracts and without so you can choose a plan that fits your needs.
- Xfinity X1’s award-winning Voice Remote, Xfinity Flex streaming options, and DVR allow for a smooth viewing experience no matter where you are.
Comcast is no stranger in the world of telecommunications and with roots that date back to the 1960s, they are one of the easiest names to recognize when looking for a quality provider.
Comcast has done a lot in the telecommunications industry including becoming one of America’s leaders in Internet coverage through Xfinity, producing some of the most recognizable shows on television, and providing customers with quality television services to watch said shows. Comcast is the second-largest cable provider in the world and provides more home Internet than any other company. It’s also responsible for ranking third as the largest telephone provider for homes in America. Xfinity Mobile allows customers solutions for their mobile needs through the Verizon Wireless network.
Xfinity’s Internet offerings provide customers with quality Internet connections at high-speed connections. It is available in two different delivery methods, cable, and fiber. Due to these delivery methods, the company can provide faster speeds than many of its competitors and are some of the highest available in America.
What is now Xfinity X1 was originally Comcast Cable and was founded in 1981. Offering a variety of programming including deals with major brands such as Disney, Fox, and their own NBC networks, Xfinity X1 is one of the premier cable offerings available to Americans.
Comcast Cable was rebranded in 2010 to Xfinity with Xfinity X1 coming into the scene in 2012. The company currently has around 21 million subscribers for its cable services and through Xfinity Flex have provided customers with a modern way to enjoy their favorite shows through streaming. Consumers are also invited to customize their experience with customizable streaming options including YouTube, Netflix, and Pandora.
XFINITY X1 TELEVISION AVAILABILITY
Xfinity X1 is an excellent cable television product that is available to users in 39 states.
As a leader in cable, Xfinity is focused on urban markets but also has the capacity and infrastructure to reach many rural markets.
Offering a wide range of products, Xfinity X1 has features that can match or surpass its competitors. Subscribers can watch all of their favorite content available on local, national, and premium/multiplex channels. Customers can even customize their experience by choosing through a variety of premium selections such as NFL RedZone, HBO, and Cinemax.
Xfinity X1’s DVR can pause and rewind live shows up to 60 minutes, support Xfinity’s award-winning Voice Remote, record and project 4K HD programming, and can record up to 5 shows at once while viewing a program for a total of 500 GB of storage space, depending on your model and plan. Xfinity Flex is also available to keep you connected to your favorite shows even when you’re on the go. You can even
XFINITY X1 TELEVISION PRICING, PLANS, AND PROMOTIONS
The price Xfinity X1 customers will pay will depend on many different components including the package they select, additional add ons, the bundling options that are available in their area, promotions they may be offered, and the location in which service will be provided.
Xfinity X1 plans come in three standard packages: Extra, Preferred Pro+, and Premium. Each package is subject to a variation of the channels offered due to location and offerings by Comcast. The basic package provides customers with access to their favorite shows on over 125 channels to the tune of $49.99/month. Premium channels are available for purchase which can add over 185+ channels to your package for $59.99 per month. Customers can choose from a selection of popular premium packages including Cinemax, Epix, HBO, The Movie Channel, Showtime, and Starz that can be added to your cable plan à la carte.
Xfinity customers can find an abundance of entertainment and save even more when bundling one of Xfinity’s many additional products. If you’re looking to find quality HD and 4K programming, top quality streaming options, and the ability to bundle with other quality products to save, then Xfinity X1 may be the perfect television solution for you. Learn more or get started by contacting the experts at BundleFinders.com. Our team can guide you to the perfect television plan for your entertainment needs and budget. Prices and promotions are always subject to change, so contact us for a personalized, accurate quote today.
WHO IS XFINITY X1 TELEVISION RIGHT FOR?
Xfinity X1 is an industry-leading television provider with an unbeatable range of products, quality, and channel options.
Every home is different and to determine which television provider to choose for your needs, there are many different variables. For many, however, the main focus of any provider is to simply find an entertainment package that fits the needs of a home’s desires and budget and is offered within its service area.
Xfinity X1 provides over 1000 programs in stunning HD, produces a state-of-the-art DVR with an award-winning Voice Remote, and some of the best streaming options for television. You can also bundle within the Xfinity brand to save when you purchase more services All in all, Xfinity continues to produce industry-leading solutions for its customers and is a top choice in many areas.
XFINITY X1 TELEVISION REVIEWS AND CUSTOMER SATISFACTION
Researching your television provider is an imperative part of finding the right company to fit your needs.
Here at BundleFinders, we pride ourselves on providing customers with the most accurate information and quotes available for their decision making needs, but we also encourage additional outside research.
A great place to begin is through online reviews. We believe in referencing other customers’ experiences from a consumer point of view. We do remind our readers that some reviews may be biased and based more on the emotions of a situation instead of the facts that occurred. Please use discretion when browsing reviews and to remember that a small number of reviews cannot completely encompass the millions of experiences Xfinity’s vast customer base has experienced.